got a new motor today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just seen this! Excellent stuff Si, this must be the first 275 trophy in the forum if I'm not mistaken? Glad you are back on the RenaultSport scene, I just can't stand the fords:lol2: it seems you can't either if I judge from your short ownership:wink:

Well done speccing the car with Ohlins, otherwise what's the point really? Any feedback on their damping and comparison to 250/265 suspension setup (assuming you've driven one?) Can they be retrofitted to earlier models or has Renault changed the mounts?

I've just seen this! Excellent stuff Si, this must be the first 275 trophy in the forum if I'm not mistaken? Glad you are back on the RenaultSport scene, I just can't stand the fords:lol2: it seems you can't either if I judge from your short ownership:wink:

Well done speccing the car with Ohlins, otherwise what's the point really? Any feedback on their damping and comparison to 250/265 suspension setup (assuming you've driven one?) Can they be retrofitted to earlier models or has Renault changed the mounts?

He didn't spec them originally but he saw sense in the end :wink:

will be able to compare it to toms 250....I think they can bolt straight on :thumbup1:

Foxy talk to us mate. How do these dual flow valve dampers feel then? Everyone is praising this product saying that it's best of both worlds? Very compliant ride (much more than stock setup especially the cup) but work miracles once you are on it allowing the rear end to be very mobile but controllable thus forgiving while the front end is is seriously grippy? Any b-road blasts yet? I'd love to hear an owner's review:smile: I won't hide that I can't stop myself looking at the trophies...

"I won't hide that I can't stop myself looking at the trophies..."
same here..praise coming from everywhere...very tempting

lives up to all the hype!

I have adjusted the ohlins just to soften the ride over ridges slightly

done nearly 3000 mile in mine already and apart from the boost pipe clip/breaking (or not being fitted) its been great

Do love the trophy! Wish there was more colour choice for them thou.

Get some more pics up mate.

agree would have luved one in red! in fact if they brought one out now in red I think I might have had to change :zomg:

Status
Not open for further replies.