Gordini Wheel Reach question....

Hi guys, someone with a Gordini can tell me if the wheel can be moved also in "reach" and not only up and down?
I see some brochures and it seems that the wheel move also "front and Back"....

The Gordini is essentially a FF in a party frock, and the FF has reach adjustability, so I'd assume yes.

What a good news....
In don't know that the FF has the up and down and also back and front. I'm a little tall and without the reach I think that a don't find the perfect driving position....

Now only a Gordini owner to do confirmation on this....:wink:

Perfect.
I'm asking why renault doesn't put the reach adjustment also in the "pure Cup version"......ok less cost and money but a track car for me need the reach adjustment....:wink:

I see a Italian review and they say that the Gordini doesn't have the reach adjustment that the Punto Abarth has.....
I see in another site that the Gordini seems to have the reach adjustment. This in Switzerland....But I'm from Italy...

Last edited:
thank you....
"Renault Hands Free Card and reach adjustable steering column"

Also in Italy the hands free card is included in Gordini. I don't understand how is possbile that the wheel reach adjustment is not included. The italian paper says that the Gordini doesn't have the reach wheel and they say that this is a problem...

Last edited: