Gordini Lineup Grows

Think the designer must have had a few slips of his pen whilst drawing, that can be his excuse anyway.

What engine is this thing going to have in it?

wind = poo

i seen one when going to look at a twingo 133 for the Mrs, i wasnt a fan of the wind at all

I really like it, well I would eh? :wink:

Might get one for the wife one day. She loves the wind and loves our Clio.

I think this is a proper use of the Gordini brand actually. The Clio & Twingo Gordinis look nasty IMO (Sorry Deako et al), but the Wind looks half quite good in the colour. Shame no one will buy it though.

Still very unsure about the interior. Black and blue leather, very Mk1 Focus RS....

The Wind is a truly awful car!

I assume it will have the 133 engine in it - thats what the one I drove had in it. It kills all of the joy of what is a brilliant engine solely because it is such a heavy car. TBH I loved the concept but it is poorly executed in reality. As for being the new Gordini, I don't think it represents the brand well at all. IMO it should be a performance car rather than a 'poser' if you can call the wind that lol.

i quite like them :smile:

the interior/dash is what the twingo 133 should be like insdie :wink:

From where I was sat I didn't like the 6inch wide A-pillar, steering was devoid of feel and the engine was crap, I then took a Gordini 133 out and it was a completely different lil animal! :thumbsup:

i quite like them :smile:

the interior/dash is what the twingo 133 should be like insdie :wink:

I agree matey, in a twingo Rs you sit on the seats rather then in them (Reminds me of My R5 :smile: ) where the wind you sink into them might be my age though :wink: lol. it felt a much nicer place to be then the twingo, more solidly put together :smile: Still like the twingo though as i do all RS's so dont think im picking on it any 133 owners there still cool :smile:

Last edited:
I actually like them, cudnt see myself giving up my 197 for 1. Saw a normal wind on thursday n it looked decent. Imagine a wind with a 250 engine coiled it wud be an animal.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wozzer Clio General Chat 0
1 Clios For Sale 8
S Gordini Register 1
molo New Members 3
Wozzer Clio 200 Area 5