Goodbye rs133

As of Monday my rs133 will be goin back to Renault and are be takin ownership of this8esaze5u.jpgy6ebepe7.jpgdema2una.jpg
It's a clio gt 1.5dci 106hp 11 plate with 13k on the clock

Cheers boys. Not as quick as the 133 but it's a lot more comfee to drive £30 a year tax and saved £60 on my insurance

Cheers boys. Not as quick as the 133 but it's a lot more comfee to drive £30 a year tax and saved £60 on my insurance

lovely mate, my GT DCI has left a few 133's in its wake with a tuning box on it, they launch so well and punchy when rolling, and the MPG is brilliant overall they are brilliant little cars

Last edited:
lovely mate, my GT DCI has left a few 133's in its wake with a tuning box on it, they launch so well and punchy when rolling, and the MPG is brilliant overall they are brilliant little cars

That's what I like to hear mate can't wait to pick her up

Yeah it is but I don't care mate. I'm feed up with payin £40 a week in fuel £175 a year road tax and drivin uncomfortable cos the seat don't go back enough
Wouldn't mind that a week in fuel! Put £35 in last fri, £30 in last Sunday, £30 in Tuesday, £25 in yesterday and will have to put more in either tonight or tomorrow morning

enjoy the new car