Good morning campers...

Not so great, had really bad neck pain for the last week, and it's worse today than it has been any other day, not gonna let it ruin my day with wifey though. Pain killered up :smile:

Last edited:
Sad, the coilys are coming off the 197 today ready for him saying bye bye on friday
:'(

I'm tired too Ralphy, must be my age :tongueout: lol

Aw not good Rich, I was the same at the weekend but gave up in the end, took some pain killers and that helped.

Aw Mike, I had a tear in my eye yesterday when black and yellow drove away but onwards and upwards :wink:

Im not too bad, still tired from the weekend but looking forward to next weekend too!

I have a Clio though so it is all good! :-p

Fed up and sore. This get fit scheme I'm on seems to hurt a lot! I'll be sat in the office on software testing today, so expect to see me on here a lot today lol. I really need to sort myself some site visits out and go stretch my legs!

So they say Maz, today is definitely the pain side of it. Think I should probably just man up and go to the gym again later, but lets face it I'll probably go home and bake some more cookies :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions