Morning campers

today. working gota fit some lights in a farm at 11:00 for some cash, then of into cardiff to find a good audio shop to spend alot of money lol
sun. nothing lol

oh lets see.......washing up - hoovering - clothes washed thats it so far....what an exciting life !!!!

:foxspeed:

Need to tidy my apartment, buy a microwave and hang a blind in the second bedroom.
I'm dropping 20 photos off at the printers to get some large prints done and need to get my arse in gear and finish the design for my website: www.tomcrookes.com

God that sounds like a boring weekend, will have to make time for a blast in the Peak District too :thumbsup:

What about you Maz, got any plans?

Im meant to be going to manchester but cant get my arse into grear so might give it a miss, car needs cleaning but its too cold.. rock and roll hey !!

Im meant to be going to manchester but cant get my arse into grear so might give it a miss, car needs cleaning but its too cold.. rock and roll hey !!

Use hot water! :tongue_smilie:
Manchester is a bit full on, come to Sheffield; the shops are cr@p but it's more relaxing :001_rolleyes:

Sounds like a plan, might mean I spend less too !!

I think I might just hibernate this weekend instead.

Car cleaning session this morning, then I am going to try and find somewhere to get a photo for the POTM competition. I am also going to fitting the F1 Qualy and Race in amongst everything else!

Recovering from this awful (but at the same time mint) hangover caused by a great night out in Manchester last night :smile:

Currently sitting being lazy browsing car parts online. Will go for a mcdonalds shortly and sit down to watch the F1 quali. After that I've got a new rear wiper and door seals to fit to the car.

Few of the mates round tonight for some beer, a carry out and the boxing.

Well I wont be washing the car as we dont seem to have a hose pipe to connect to the tap/pressure washer anymore and im not doing the bucket rubbish so it will have to stay dirty.

Lol Maz I wouldn't be able to tell the difference so you could probably sneak it in haha!

Well I kinda haven't got round to washing the car yet! Had lunch and now its Qualy!

so far
went with lad to rugby training 8.30 - 10-15
went looking as cars with my dad decided on an Audi A3 TDI 10.30 - 11.30
cleaned mondeo and clio 11.45 - 2.45
horse riding with daughter 3.00 - 4.00
wait for lisa to get back from wigan v west brom game
drop kids off at grandparents 5.15 - 5.45
tonight we're going to see my mate who's in a band with our kid gallons of ale

Sunday
eldest at a rugby match 9.00 to 12.00
youngest at football game same time
visit my grandparents 2-4
kds home works and get tea on 4-6
relax time !!

Your weekends are very lazy then huh... NOT !!

God, very very busy, how on earth do you find the time to come on here with all that going on!?!

Similar Thread Suggestions