Golden opportunity

MikeH

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Right, we are starting to get a number of highly?/ well tuned cars on the forum

How many are going to take the opportunity to run on neutral ground and use the mobile dyno dynamics rr at fcs to give us all a fair comparison?

My money is on Jonesy scoring as one of the highest of the 197/200 variant if he shapes himself and gets his stage 1 map

If I was going I'd cheat with the trophy and upset everyone......

But if you do this someone needs to run a bogo one to get a reflection in my opinion.

Definitely seems like a worthwhile battleground, if mike is forged and turned up boost wise who knows?

Ben could be the dark horse

Wrong year, JS havnt released the kit yet so i cant let someone else get power figures. Jonsey wont have stage 1, and is bens car working yet lol? But trax, mine will be forged running about 350....bring it lol! :tongueout:

U located some arps yet??? Otherwise you might not get very far lol

Wrong year, JS havnt released the kit yet so i cant let someone else get power figures. Jonsey wont have stage 1, and is bens car working yet lol? But trax, mine will be forged running about 350....bring it lol! :tongueout:

You remember the name of those pistons dude, are they JE Pistons? And what was the compression, is it 9.0:1

i wouldn't be too confidant about me not having a stadge one very soon

No mate but i no its 10.5 lol!

Kept that quiet jonsey :wink: when u getting that done mate? before FCS?

No mate but i no its 10.5 lol!

Kept that quiet jonsey :wink: when u getting that done mate? before FCS?

So still higher comp than the megs turbo lump. those cosworth forged pistons I was looking at were the same as the megs which looks ideal for boost

8.5:1

If you are gonna have a go, go all out is my opinion, I'm on the iPod at the mo, pm me or fuelish me and I'll send you the email I had over a forged conversion ready for sc ing a while back

So still higher comp than the megs turbo lump. those cosworth forged pistons I was looking at were the same as the megs which looks ideal for boost

Its basically like a high compression turbo piston i believe, works on the forged fiestas so good enough for me lol! They no what they are doing so as long as at works and goes like fook i dont care lol!

High comp Turbo piston, I'm sorry but i will say what others won't post

You really fell for that....