Golden opportunity

High comp Turbo piston, I'm sorry but i will say what others won't post

You really fell for that....

Lol, yes Mr Robinson someones been pulling your todger...

High compression + turbo = a very big bang.. And not a good one..

Although whilst I got your attention can you get me some tartan paint?

:rofl:

Long stand as well??

Left hand screwdriver???

Bucket of steam......

Got any Skyhooks lying around? :smiley:

Do they mean it's high-comp by FI standards? Which would make it a halfway house from the OEM ratio and a low-comp ratio, so you could run a bit more boost then you are now without it being too much for other components to also need upgrading?

Last edited:
Got any Skyhooks lying around? :smiley:

Do they mean it's high-comp by FI standards? Which would make it a halfway house from the OEM ratio and a low-comp ratio, so you could run a bit more boost then you are now without it being too much for other components to also need upgrading?

Now u are just being destructive in comment, at least me and nando pretended to know what we are on about

Hahaha! I'm trying to be the rational one, there might well be a good explanation for all of this! I for one won't be drawn into this late-night tomfoolery. :smiley:

Hahaha! I'm trying to be the rational one, there might well be a good explanation for all of this! I for one won't be drawn into this late-night tomfoolery. :smiley:

Did you vote Roy hodgson in by any chance

Hey, you take it easy on our Roy!

He's a fine man, it's not his fault Liverpool are inherently f?cked! :smiley:

Like Mr.F said, a high-comp FI setup would make a big bang. And a load of power. Once. :smiley:

Figures and stats are all good but the only way to see which is quickest is to run them as power is great but can u put it down is the question.. I cant wait to see both cars but id love to see them lined up at Pod :thumbsup:

U bunch of James blunts :wink: I've probably got the wrong end of the stick. I've just paid a load of money to make it very fast, so i don't really care. :wink:

U bunch of James blunts :wink: I've probably got the wrong end of the stick. I've just paid a load of money to make it very fast, so i don't really care. :wink:

As said, no offence mate, looking forward to seeing/hearing it at fcs hopefully!!

I still maintain there's a rational explanation for all of this! :smiley:

Lol no offence taken, I'll give all u buggers a good ribbing at FCS :wink: lol