Geneva 2014 - New RS Clio variant planned

I wonder if all the current 200T out there now would get the up to date map (soft wear) on the gearbox??

To quote the link
Et voila, your new Clio RS! And yes, that really is an official leaked photo, no a rendering.

What was on the picture to render, the Monaco sticker?

To quote the link
Et voila, your new Clio RS! And yes, that really is an official leaked photo, no a rendering.

What was on the picture to render, the Monaco sticker?

Little bit more than that, black door handles, black diffuser, black roof, white insets instead of the red on the interior and RS monitor 2.0 as standard.

I kinda hoped they would offer the gearbox remap that speeds up the 1st and 2nd gear shift speeds, more power and a little something else :-(

To be honest, I'd be happy to stick with my 200T @ 245bhp to be fair, after 4k miles, it's proving a lovely little motor.

I bet knowing RS they'll charge a whopping £24k for all this??

hmm clearly renault haven't learnt from the past, if they do release a gordini version it better be really good and probably has to be a bit extreme.

Wow that was expected! I'm not surprised, too soon to bring out a completely re developed car. I still think the phase 2 will be where the changes will be made.

I actually do not like the splitter black. It just fades into the black grille

So in short is looks like my car with black door handles and black splitter. Lol

And how much extra are they going to charge for the privilege of having a sticker and a plaque?

mcenroe-meme-generator-you-cannot-be-serious-46232f.jpg

Last edited:
Little bit more than that, black door handles, black diffuser, black roof, white insets instead of the red on the interior and RS monitor 2.0 as standard.

I kinda hoped they would offer the gearbox remap that speeds up the 1st and 2nd gear shift speeds, more power and a little something else :-(

To be honest, I'd be happy to stick with my 200T @ 245bhp to be fair, after 4k miles, it's proving a lovely little motor.

I bet knowing RS they'll charge a whopping £24k for all this??

They aren't going to do anything like that, it's almost an acknowledgment that they got the first car wrong. It was never going to be anything more than a tart up.
Manual gearboxes, 3 doors and all other aspirational stuff on here....... production costs would be massive for the amount they sell

It's good news for the lads who already own a 200t as any radical change would have been a real kick in the balls on values etc. I think renault realise that, they don't want to alienate customers who have just parted with 20odd k on a car.

No ones mentioned the Williams yet

:rofl:

I'd say with the Meganne now at 260/265 that they'd be willing to put a 230 model out there. more track focused.