Frs 500

nice find Liam,

im liking that alot and love the colour paint finish, hope thats how it will look when it hits the showrooms,

awsome.

Shame they are getting rid of this model, there isn't anything wrong with it.

The new one is SO ugly, no wonder they are trying to get as much money out of this one by making so many special editions.

Well I was quite disappointed by that I thought it was going to be 500BHP lol!

It looks very nice and with the matt/gloss combo it is going to look superb in the flesh!

Those recaros look gorgeous! I always wondered what red leather ones would look like! Dont think it would go with LY though! :001_rolleyes:

Awesome machine, but why do they have to paint it such an aweful and retarded colour?

Should have brought back Imperial Blue of Cosworth fame 8) or maybe even Moondust Silver...

saw a matt black bmw 6 coupe in london a few months back and to be honest it looked brilliant ;/

£20k more than a 200 (give or take)???

I like the RS, but would never part with that kind of money for something that isn't that much faster than a 200.

I see far more RS's than I do clio 197/200's - i'd rather have the more unique car.

I expect the ford nuts will continue commenting on that "Clio 200 vs RS" slating the clio - that really annoys me a lot - how they can compare those two cars when one is £10k + more than the other, has a turbo and 0,5 litre more engine too!!!

Yes it's nice, but way too expensive for what it is!

[/RANT]

I love it, and would give my 197 up in a second for one. HOWEVER like Mike was saying, it's silly money for a ford focus haha! With that money i'd be getting a porsche that's a few years old! It's not even that quick for the money either, my mate just bought a vx220 that would beat that in a drag race, and it cost him less than £10k lol. Complete waste of money.
P.S. Recaros are sexy as f*ck

I see far more RS's than I do clio 197/200's - i'd rather have the more unique car.

I expect the ford nuts will continue commenting on that "Clio 200 vs RS" slating the clio - that really annoys me a lot - how they can compare those two cars when one is £10k + more than the other, has a turbo and 0,5 litre more engine too!!!

And another cylinder! (Volvo T5)

I agree, i knew of 7 in my local area, and saw my 8th today!

The only 200's i see are a white one, rarely and i know there is a black one somewhere but im yet to see it. I see 197s less frequantly too!

I have seen different green RS's everyday of this week and last Sunday I saw 5 (albeit at a meet), also seen a lot more in the blue and white! The only 197/200 I have seen was the one I went to the meet with lol! They are massively common - just like the ST is and like Jaxx I prefer the more exclusive car, especially when its not a Ford lol!

They dont seem to do a whole lot with the extra cylinder, 0.5ltr and turbo though, on the road at least!!!

Apparently all 500 car are presold. Future classic written all over it. Looks the nuts, but wouldnt be my money.

On a side note, how gutted will the people who bought a Focus ST be now that the RS is available and looks 100 times better.

I dont understand Ford at all! They release a special edition (RS500) and now the have announced that they are also producing the kit to transform your common as much RS into one of the special edition ones! You would be livid if you had just bought one of the RS500 at a premium only to find out you can have a normal one tuned for £2100! :@!

Similar Thread Suggestions