Front splitter ?

i thought that there was cutting here there and everywhere to get the splitter to fit, lol :@!

but now it dont seem to difficult,:drool:

as Liambo ^^^ said still not seen this other splitter yet tho, even if it is sh*t, :worried:

As my car has some paintwork, I have (re)ordered the splitter too and hope I can make it fit before the car goes to the paintshop.

As my car has some paintwork, I have (re)ordered the splitter too and hope I can make it fit before the car goes to the paintshop.

can you do a step by step guide of whats involved in to, how to fit. ( if poss ).

that would be good tbh mate,

so we can see how easy/hard it is to fit, :001_rolleyes:

thanks. :thumbup1:

Sorry but got no chance of me doing a step by step as it's done and on the car.
Not going to be taking it off to take some pics of clips that I've cut off or made smaller...
Sorry...!

Sorry but got no chance of me doing a step by step as it's done and on the car.
Not going to be taking it off to take some pics of clips that I've cut off or made smaller...
Sorry...!
I think Chappo was refering to DutchR27? :confused1:
Well thats what i thought. Not sure. lol.

That won't be a problem. Renault ringed yesterday, the splitter comes in this Friday.

Now for the opinion-question:

What color do I spray it? All LY, or like the others with a touch of black?

IMO, I believe all LY would look best. But I'm not sure...

Please opinions!

How would i do this? Place the unpainted splitter under the car and take a pic? Could try that, if I manage to get it under the bumper... :huh:

I tried the different ways with just some blue tape to give me an idea of what it would look like.
Looked best with black section.

I tried the different ways with just some blue tape to give me an idea of what it would look like.
Looked best with black section.

Did they paint it whilst on the car? Cuz it's flexible and don't know it the paint sticks if it will be put on the car after painting?

Still haven't got any luck with the splitter... Damn thing seems to be 0,5 inch too short... Don't matter what I try... :angry::angry::angry: Almost thinking I have paid 188euro's for a thing that I can't get on my car...

If only someone who already has the splitter fitted would help me out a bit...:glare::sleep::001_unsure:

:blink:sorry been at the movies.

dont know what to tell you that will help you get it to fit. i did say its not a straight fit.
just try cut away as much as poss to help it go back to the bumper further.