Front splitter ?

that is happytart. 1 of 3 that now have the splitter.
me...uk (albi)
happytart...netherlands (red)
timulator...germany (white)

happytart...netherlands (red)

I think he will not agree with that... There isn't a 197 YET in the Netherlands with a Jase-splitter...

Asked Renault about the splitter, emailed pics etc.... They never seen it, they don't know how to get it. Still leaves the Netherlands without Jase-splitter... :worried:

Just ordered it... :001_wub:

And now hope that my two left hands and my very short tempre will last during fitting...

Just ordered it... :001_wub:

And now hope that my two left hands and my very short tempre will last during fitting...

so they found it then lol,

do you have the part number PRETTY PLEASE, ;/;/

and how much was it if you dont mind me asking, pm me if you want, :redface:

part number for the 'jase' front splitter is... 77 11 230 483

its not a straight fit and will require some trimming of the splitter to make it fit.
i used a dremel with a cutting wheel.

a grinder would be way too aggressive.

the splitter clips in and then hooks around into the arches. but, none of the clips line up properly so all need trimming.

None of the clips line up properly so all need altering. You can't just remove them as they hold the splitter on.
It's not to hard just needs a bit of patience.
When you get the standard splitter of and line up the new one, you can see straight away what needs doing.

Cool, well thanks, :smile: one last question to be a pain in the a*se, nothing needs moved or sawed off on the actual car itself?

Think i might have a look into a price for this. Cheers mate.

thats why i took so flipping long to fit it; i didnt want to cut the bumper and not be able to put the standard one back on if need be.

hmm, i think im gonna purchase one to see what needs done, because now im confused like. I thougt we might have needed to glue some clips back. Ahh well!

So i noticed earlier on in the thread you said you did see another splitter. Did you ever find it again?