Friday..

Maz

Platinum Member
At last, what a week!!

What's everyone up to this weekend apart from the national meet, cleaning cars? Lol

I'm shopping, eating out and at the theatre this weekend, looking forward to it :smile:

OMG the wife wants to see that you will have to let me know if its any good
have a lovely time

Yesterday was technically friday for me as I'm off today. Currently at the car garage having the Corsa's coilovers fitted.

Might treat her to a wash this afternoon. Weekend will be a quiet one. Watch the F1 and the BTCC and go shopping for babies room as we're only 2 months away from Emmas due date.

Yesterday was technically friday for me as I'm off today. Currently at the car garage having the Corsa's coilovers fitted.

Might treat her to a wash this afternoon. Weekend will be a quiet one. Watch the F1 and the BTCC and go shopping for babies room as we're only 2 months away from Emmas due date.
happy no money wkend then:thumbsup:

Swapping the 197 today :bye2:

The coilovers get collected tomorrow morning by the buyer :bye2:

Then I get to spend the rest of the weekend in the R26
:driveby:

Before getting packed up for an exciting journey to milford haven for 2 days with work to look at a new air separation unit.................

Will you be sad to see the 197 go or are you excited for the R26, it would be the latter for me!!

Give me a text if your around my way.. could have a coffee, cookie and drool at the R26 lol

Will you be sad to see the 197 go or are you excited for the R26, it would be the latter for me!!

Give me a text if your around my way.. could have a coffee, cookie and drool at the R26 lol

Gutted cos I wanted to keep the 197 as well, but I couldnt get the finance in my name for the r26 thats why I'm gonna have to save for a replacement, darned ex wife.

Excited for the prospect of a new toy to play with

More importantly, its also my mums 66th birthday and the 22nd Hillsborough anniversary

A strange day all round, if in the area later I'll let you know

Swapping the 197 today :bye2:

The coilovers get collected tomorrow morning by the buyer :bye2:

Then I get to spend the rest of the weekend in the R26
:driveby:

Before getting packed up for an exciting journey to milford haven for 2 days with work to look at a new air separation unit.................
i lived in Milford Haven for 5 yrs lol

Washing both cars ready for Sunday (if we go). No other plans as yet, maybe a bit of shopping tomorrow though.

One of the lads is back home today for two weeks, he based out in Germany in the Army, so some catchin up to do, not sin him for over a year, he is now engaged and has a 8 month old daughter to his other half who we have never met.

Also can introduce him the the LY one :thumbup:

One of the lads is back home today for two weeks, he based out in Germany in the Army, so some catchin up to do, not sin him for over a year, he is now engaged and has a 8 month old daughter to his other half who we have never met.

Also can introduce him the the LY one :thumbup:
how wonderful meeting ya grandaughter for the first time.enjoy