Friday..

finish early today - if i get chance finish off RB1 ready for tomorrows drive down

over night stop in warwick - curry - beer - sleep - national meet

oh and if time saturday afternoon replace a broken 197 door handle for a mate :thumbsup:

Wont be attending the national meet, going to be battling the phonelines with my mate trying to be lucky enough to get through and secure some Glastonbury tickets! These are the cancelled tickets going back on resale so chances are slim to none!

looking for a job again as ive just been told im not required again 3rd time this year, so safe to say i wont be going anywhere

oh and trying to get an engine in and working on my rx7

Early night tonight then off paintballing tomorrow with my old work mates then house party tomorrow night! Going to be knackered on Sunday I think

Nothing much tonight. My Friday steak was AWESOME though im pleased to report :smiley:.

Tomorrow me n the GF will have been together a whole 7YEARS! So i've booked us a nice restaurant, but shes blissfully unaware (she's currently stood next to me flapping her arms on some Wii fit game like shes got some serious issues.) I hope we get to go out before the men in white coats turn up TBH..

Sunday is then onto the BTCC at Doni which should be pretty good so long as the weather holds :smile:

I booked my car in to get the Eiback springs fitted on Wednesday next week.
Springs were only £150 and the fitting is only £180!!!!

Bargin I think for a lower meaner looking 197... :headphone:

Can you let me know what these are like, seriously considering them!

do it yourseld and spend the nigh on £200 on something else for it! :smile: