Friday night fun...

alreite peeps, just wondered what you lot were up to tonight.
I stupidly said i'd babysit for some friends so i'm sat with the laptop infront of ITV1 watching whales give birth and Monkies larking about!!!!

Had a rush of blood this week and have ordered a few bit for the 197, they include:
Renaultsoprt steering wheel insert.
Renaultsport metal gear knob.
Aluminium footrest.
Pull strap for drivers side to aid getting in and out of the Recaro's.
Eiback lowering springs.
Metal plates (UK legal).

I'm also looking for some new wheels for my summer rubber!

What exciting news can you share with me to help my evening pass quicker, please!

Got my new spangly phone a Desire HD, so glad to be away from apple and the screen is mahoosive! ( angry birds is FREE! )

Haven't done much with my car other than wash it for a while and trying to have a cheap weekend as with the nationals next weekend and a day at Cadwell later in the month I'll be a bit strapped by pay day :smiley:

with a title like "friday night fun" was expecting something a bit better than this lot :coffee:

What exciting news can you share with me to help my evening pass quicker, please!

Well I've finally ordered coilovers for the car. Not the Clio though, for the Corsa. Went for KW Inox V1s.

Reason being the suspension is knackered on it and need to get it fixed and properly road worthy again before I can get the coilovers for the Clio.

Well I've finally ordered coilovers for the car. Not the Clio though, for the Corsa. Went for KW Inox V1s.

Reason being the suspension is knackered on it and need to get it fixed and properly road worthy again before I can get the coilovers for the Clio.

Sweet, what Corsa you got?