French Clio owners club (Stripped AG 200 Cup)

N0ddie

Platinum Member
Anyone know of a French Clio owners Club? Reason I ask is I'm after some details of a stripped AG 200 that I've identified as being French.

bit of a strange selection of modifications looking at the last photos haha

Edit: just looked through most of the 300 page thread and it looks like a pretty serious track car!

Last edited:
Wow there is some real nice cars on that site. Certainly seem happier modifying the newer 200 than us over here

Just went through the full 300 pages. Obviously not being French makes it hard to read and Google translate isnt always accurate.

Anyhoo. Some very good ideas but it definitely looks a little rough around the edges. I know its a track car but our 200 will still have a little quality look about it.

I think he is putting the car back to standard, i looked at the thread from the back and on the last photos the car has a standard engine with a completely stripped out interior which seemed strange. However if you look at the full project he's done it quite well but i do agree with Noddie, it does look a bit unfinished in places.

There are some very nice cars on that forum if you dig into it and it helps me practice my French so i've been doing some reading :smile: Some of them are very brave with taking apart brand new cars haha