Forza 4 Clio Cup Series

To which P.I should cars be tuned to?

• Total voters
Yeah hopefully we can all chip away at our laptimes, should be cool to see everyones coming down. Not sure I'll get close to 1:35:xxx though, I'd be happy if I can make 1:36s I know with my current setup I'm capable of 1:38s (just need a clean lap).

This has all become pretty popular :smile:

BadBuzz2, what's your Gamertag mate?

Chinny, I'll add you either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon and get the cars sent over. :smile:

Hahaha no probs!!! :smiley:

#13 Savage ( phil nevill )

#25 BadBuzz2 ( BadBuzz2 )

#73 Chinny375 ( Yeastytaxi )

I've sent you all a fwend request now, you need to get on and accept them, that way you'll all be getting your cars this evening at some point or if you accept after 2100 then you'll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. If you've not already done so then please nominate a track but note that it cannot be one that has already been picked (Calendar Page 10).

Roger200, you have two nice new cars waiting for you now mate. :wink:

Last edited:
simb88 on xbl

sounds like a good challenge!

I'll try add you tonight mate but not sure if I'll be back online. If I don't get back online tonight then I'll add you tomorrow afternoon and as soon as the request is accepted then I'll send both cars over to you. If you could pick a number please (please check Page 1 for the list of taken numbers) and also if you could nominate a track too (please check Page 10, no duplicates please) then that'd be great. :smile:

Typed in '' phil nevill '' as above!?! Is it not in your Inbox? Somebody has that GT anyway!!! :smiley:

Try adding me then in that case; FLD WILLIS . :smile:

Couldn't send them until you'd accepted the request!!! :smiley:

I'll do it now, you're lucky as I'm about to go to bed!!! :smiley:

Hahaha no problem at all!!! But you still haven't accpeted my request so I still can't send them!!! :smiley:

*EDIT*

They've gone through now mate, you should get two messages in game. Follow the instructions to download the cars to your garage. :wink:

Last edited: