Forza 4 Clio 197/200 Top Gear Challenge

Has anyone noticed the gear indicator next to the doors open thing in the 200 on here?

Why doesn't my real car have that?

Had a quick three lap blast and managed an (unclean) 01:30.606. ABS only, no other aids, Manual gears.

How they make this track look good on the TV I don't know, it's very flat and bland.

I'm struggling with this quite a bit, the best I've managed in a legal lap was 1:29:1xx. I did pop in one or two illegal 1:28:xxx but I mean illegal by dropping a tyre off track not cutting corners for a gain.

I'd be interested in some vids of these faster laps to see where I can improve. That's with a control, all aids turned off, auto gears.

I reckon I could get down to a 1:24:xx also. I can never do one lap where I get all the corners just right.

I'm struggling with this quite a bit, the best I've managed in a legal lap was 1:29:1xx. I did pop in one or two illegal 1:28:xxx but I mean illegal by dropping a tyre off track not cutting corners for a gain.

I'd be interested in some vids of these faster laps to see where I can improve. That's with a control, all aids turned off, auto gears.

want a massive gain drop the full auto box.

I use a controller as well, ABS and the Manual without clutch.

Think I was in the 1.26:XXX cant remember exactly.

But by the sounds of it Noddie is very good.

want a massive gain drop the full auto box.

I use a controller as well, ABS and the Manual without clutch.

Think I was in the 1.26:XXX cant remember exactly.

But by the sounds of it Noddie is very good.

I use manual without clutch and ABS. Definately get the most out of the engine with the manual.

I just put in a 1.27.9 in the 197, manual without clutch and no ABS. Manual is faster than auto, best I was getting was 1.29.xx. Tried to better it, but I was struggling. I'm very tired though atm, running on about 1 hours sleep after flying home from the middle east over night.

I'm using a wheel, no assists and a clutch, although I'm loosing time because I'm using a H-pattern shifter (which is a lot of fun).

Will video a sub 1:26 lap and YouTube or stick it in my Storefront it if I get time today.

As said, ditch the auto, shifting is easy with the controller and will improve times massively. If you're brave you can try manual with clutch on the controller also but its pretty tricky.

Last edited: