Football Lovers....for those who are bored

I'm sure no one will begrudge me posting Walsall stuff, but here's a vid I made for the Boys. It's all the goals we've scored since I started and I'm chuffed to demonstrate what talented individuals they are!

Enjoy...

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdkYwkV7mu4[/YouTube]

some cracking goals there mate,some quick lads aswell.
hope you had a good season.wheres the funny bits lol

Haha, I never made a bloopers video Roy, but maybe this week if I get time I will, there are a few slips and stupid tackles! Still not sure where I'll be at the end of the season but proud to have been part of it at least!

Good goals there mate, some good players for the future!

I litterally just got back from Plymouth (i'm a Saints ST holder) Looking forward to playing your lot on Saturday at St Mary's. Complete sell out so will be good

some good players there, and some poor ones (defence mostly). Good crosser of the ball and a real poacher must have gotten you alot of goals this season. Nice vid.

Good goals there mate, some good players for the future!

I litterally just got back from Plymouth (i'm a Saints ST holder) Looking forward to playing your lot on Saturday at St Mary's. Complete sell out so will be good

Great result for you, I'm hoping as is Dean that your players will have a little hangover like Brighton did and not play 100%. Daunting task knowing we've really got to come to St Marys on the final day! Only 2 players were kept, the striker and left winger, the rest got released pretty much.

some good players there, and some poor ones (defence mostly). Good crosser of the ball and a real poacher must have gotten you alot of goals this season. Nice vid.

Some teams we played were terrible. Our striker got 20 goals and came second in the Golden Boot and obviously as above the Winger got a contract :smile: Nice to have a look back at a season, it went so fast.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeH General Chat 14
Gary Royle Motorsport 10
FaithlessEmo Spotted 0
Ryan.21 General Chat 24
LukeRS General Chat 138