Football Chat

sorry hit 6,600 not 2,600 doh. according to football league "The biggest average away following at games was for Leeds United (2,678 "

took over 6,000 to Barnsley not so long back (20010/11 season)when they allowed it but the police have now learnt lol. " Highest recorded away crowd was 6,763 (Barnsley v. Leeds United)"

TBH if I were a Leeds fan I'd want to get out of there too :smile:

015_zpsf8c06fc6.jpg

Me on the bottom left!

I think Spurs will suprise a few this year, made some decent signings, and if they can keep hold of Bale, they will walk into the champions league!

Liverpool or stoke will be top of the premier league by 15:00

Unfortunately, going on how Liverpool normally play against Stoke they'll have 30 shots on target and draw 0-0.

At least they'll still go top of the league for a few hours on alphabetical order!

If the transfer window ended tomorrow (like it should at the start of the season)

I'd have top 6 as:

Man City
Chelsea
Man United
Spurs
Liverpool
Arsenal

Bottom 3 (in any order)

Hull
Palace
Sunderland

Last edited:
The way things are at the moment would agree with those league positions, will end up like that or something similar. Late tranfers may affect some of those positions and its really difficult to predict who will go down.

Chant for today.....

His name is dave jones, he comes from far away
what can he play?
what can he plaaaaaay?
he plays with children
paedo paedo paedo-phile paedophile paedophile
paedo paedo paedo-phile paedo paedophile

Chim chim-a-ney,
Chim Chim-a-ney,
Chim chim, giroud,
Who needs Van Persie,
When we've got Giroud!

1-0 COYG :wink:

2-1 Villa and down to 10 men.

Looks like the same old Arsenal. Big pre-season talk. But pants when it comes down to it.

donny 1-3 Mighty Leeds United, Attendance was 10,890. With 3,770 being Leeds.

Premiership and football league back today. Plenty off football to watch.

Also a Gareth Bale debut tonight for Real Madrid.

0-1 to the mighty whites atm + we have took 5,000 to Bolton :jase2:

Similar Thread Suggestions