Flacsi's Racing Red 197

I can only agree! I loved mine and possibly go for the same, not sure whether CL has changed the compound though (ER??)? Also, my back plates were definitely different, I suppose the new design is for better heat dissipation.

The ones above are the ER type you can still buy the other RC6. CL pads have recently gone up in price, but I wont use anything else since I've used them.

Reactions: Yiannis197
The ones above are the ER type you can still buy the other RC6. CL pads have recently gone up in price, but I wont use anything else since I've used them.
Have you tried the DS1.11 by the way mate? I never have but the say they are equally good. I'd like to give them a go at some point..

Have you tried the DS1.11 by the way mate? I never have but the say they are equally good. I'd like to give them a go at some point..
I have mate and I would still go RC6 over them. The DS1.11 are an endurance pad which take more time to bring them up to temp, although they are very good. CL do a RC6 Endurance pad but I prefer an all rounder since I'm now sprinting. The modulation is excellent on the CL pads, and the heat range is very good too. I've given them a good thrashing and never had brake fade despite losing ABS a few times and still exceptional brakes.

Thanks guys for all the reply!

Yes, its true the alu door cards need a proper cleaning, hope looks better after that!
Looks more racier with this alu, I have a try and if not will try to sell it and replace with carbon ones -as i produce them:smiley:

but this alu looks more vintage!

on weight savings:
have to find a bloody battery first to my bathroom scale :worried: I estimate a rough 3-4kg, so 7-8kg weight saving when removing both sides.

CLRC6 ER: going to be installed in the coming days with new cup discs, first trackday of the year is 25th April at Hungaroring!

Yesterday was the first track day of 2017 at Hungaroring!

Weather was perfect, around 20 Celsius, sunny-windy day!
Car has not changed since last year, only fresh oil, fresh brake discs and fresh pads - but the brembo pads were in use, not the CL RC6.

Finally my car was weighted, 1,177 Kg its 86 kg weight saving compared to full fat!
22 kg came out from the front: air con and battery
64 kg from the back: rear seats, rear exhaust etc...
33469634383_fca1828809_n.jpgMTA-Hring by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

During the 2 morning sessions I tried the left foot braking in turn 3-7-10 to 12 and especially in Turn 13/Alesi!
Have to say its amazing feeling when as a result of slight left foot braking the weight of the car goes into the front axles in this turn and I go through in 4th gear!
The rear end set up makes it even more fun: i feel as the front wheels bites to the asphalt, quaife works and the rear end moves very lightly from one end to the other and you have a feeling ok it might be too much and it will not stop and you will end up in a spin! But not :smiley:! So I was on the limits!

My new PB is 2min 18 sec 40, which is 0.8 sec improvement to my previous one!
34122378492_01f3dfb2c0_n.jpgMTA-Hring by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

On the Hungarian Time Attack it was enough only for second place, but who cares :smiley:
33469633583_ebc6b13183_c.jpgMTA-Hring by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

34122378392_ccd22e65e7_c.jpgMTA-Hring by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

34239112276_bacd3616df_c.jpgMTA-Hring by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

34122378762_3f5c3f47fd_c.jpgMTA-Hring by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

long time since I posted any update here. Yep the Triple R spoiled the time from the RS, true.
But yesterday was able to escape from family for few hours and went for a Sunday blast :smile: Sunny weather, 9 Celsius, dry and nearly empty B roads, enjoyed every curve, every brake points, the Proex exhaust shouted, awesome ride!
couple of pics, enjoy!
38178096012_3a81331408_h.jpgUntitled by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

38178100582_7bdec04621_h.jpgUntitled by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

38178101042_8f152105d5_h.jpgUntitled by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

38210209431_66a2fd1bff_h.jpgUntitled by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

And the well deserved detailing after the ride:

26433560989_9808a48864_h.jpgUntitled by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

38210202651_d867f38861_h.jpgUntitled by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

38210206461_5a19ac3933_h.jpgUntitled by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

38178096842_9ce47850dd_h.jpgUntitled by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

Thanks guys! Yeah these white wheels look to the point with this red color!

Could you help me from where to get a good indoor car cover for my little one pls?

Thanks guys! Yeah these white wheels look to the point with this red color!

Could you help me from where to get a good indoor car cover for my little one pls?

Yes - check the last few pages of my progress thread in my signature.

I’ve just bought one and have a link to exactly what I bought on eBay and pictures of it fitted.

Or here if not:

http://www.clio197.net/threads/shuvs-racing-blue-200.52286/

Good luck :smile:

Thanks again! For some reason, the link opened the eBay app, and I had to choose which size, but now it’s clear!

Ok - so size didn't come up...i see.

Anyway. Glad you've got what you wanted. Really nice cover for the money. Hope you like it too :smile:

Reactions: Flacsi