First service done

Just had a service at Harratts Wakefield.

Fantastic experience, 100% recommended!!!

Also I have somehow turned into James May. At 10600miles my tyres have 5mm all round, front brakes 20% worn and rears 10%.

I thought you'd had your car for well over a year? Surely its had its first service already?

Just had a service at Harratts Wakefield.

Fantastic experience, 100% recommended!!!

Also I have somehow turned into James May. At 10600miles my tyres have 5mm all round, front brakes 20% worn and rears 10%.

Cmon first service lol more like a check over, thats alright this is alright plug in ooooh brakes 10 % worn print out new filter bit of oil and £232 later a thank you see you next year tis a rip off pure and simple. But glad you had a nice experience just bare in mind out of that money the £70 and hour labour charges.

Unless of course you haggled when you bought ya car for a first service free please like i did lol

Cmon first service lol more like a check over, thats alright this is alright plug in ooooh brakes 10 % worn print out new filter bit of oil and £232 later a thank you see you next year tis a rip off pure and simple. But glad you had a nice experience just bare in mind out of that money the £70 and hour labour charges.

Unless of course you haggled when you bought ya car for a first service free please like i did lol

Well my car was at cost so no first service thrown in and it wasn't £230!!:wink:

197s are 12k/12m 200s are 12k/24m.

Cambelts on 200s are 6 years and 197s 5.

They are the same car, its daft.