Finally

Today was the day.
I finally pick her up today I am now a proud owner of an albi blue 197 . Garage also put new discs and pads on too :smile: only driven 30 miles but love it . Garage said today the old cam belt was knackered so glad I made them do it . Just needs a proper deep clean and seats could do with a shampoo . Looks like I'm going to be busy at the weekend :smile:

they done cam belt waterpump and a something beginning with a d can't quite remember got record at home . They said cam belt had a nick in it . They are quite a reputable garage . Got warranty so fingers crossed its all ok.

Plus I straight swapped my 11 plate insignia which was part exchanging at £550 more then the 197 so that kind of paid for it

Congrats mate, glad you got your hands on it in the end! I'm sure the garage will have done a good job and you have the warranty to fall back on, worse case.

Enjoy the cleaning and get those photos done!

Depths set that's the one going on hols this week but will get done pics of her up asap. It's driving sooooo nice almost like a new car but got to take it easy to bed in brakes properly for a few more miles :-(

Things to do are
1: wash , Polish and wax
2: interior shampoo it's pretty mingin
3: seat belt clean
4: exhaust tips
5: Centre section removal
6:remove awful sun strip
7: repainted and decal brembos( colour yet to be decided)
8: cup spoiler
9: roof wrapped black as well as spoiler .
10: itg filter
11: lowered about 20 mill
12: enjoy :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: