Few pics of the Cup

Not really taken any pics of the 197 since i bought it last Sept. Gave it its first proper wash/prep a couple of weeks ago. This was wheels off, arches washed down + dressed, then full wash/Tardis/clay the bodywork, SRP topped off by EGP..... I will give it a PC in the next month or so, the finish is a bit swirly, but white does a good job of hiding it :wink:

So after a quick bath and dress today I thought I'd grab a few pics, nothing fancy, just point and click :smile:

DSC04801.jpg

DSC04802.jpg

DSC04804.jpg

DSC04792.jpg

DSC04793.jpg

DSC04794.jpg

DSC04795.jpg

DSC04799.jpg

DSC04808.jpg

DSC04811.jpg

At the mo its standard bar the spoiler which was on the car when I bought it (Elia) 'RS' badge on the grille, upgraded Alpine HU and speakers. :smile:

Last edited:
Cheers

Yes mate, its what they sold before it became a 'Ktec sprint'..... not sure if Ktec have now named it as their own, as Elia are a German company? lol!

Last edited:
That's a bit cheeky of them! This is the spoiler I want for mine but am a bit worried it will put people off when I come to resale time

There is that. I keep weighing up a Cup spoiler, but to do that now I either need a standard boot, or get this removed and the holes filled and the boot top resprayed. Still, it looks ok imo, not in your face, like the Cup one can be :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions