fcs 2010 pics

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
heres the pics i took today not many as i had to leave earlier than i wanted as i felt like **** but was a good day all the cars on our stand all look excellent,
fcs032.jpg
first time ive seen a spyder in the flesh
fcs031.jpg
fcs030.jpg
fcs029.jpg
the wife loved the colour of this,
fcs028.jpg
this guy was a legend awsome driver,
fcs027.jpg
these 2 were nutters
fcs026.jpg
the bikers with danielle off of the programme The Garage,
fcs025.jpg
fcs024.jpg
my boyhood dream car
fcs023.jpg
how cool is this little car
fcs022.jpg
fcs021.jpg
sod cleaning this lol
fcs020.jpg
fcs019.jpg
werid colour megane it wasnt ly it was a flat yellow
fcs018.jpg
fcs017.jpg
fcs016.jpg

ly v6 love it
fcs015.jpg
some of our stand
fcs014.jpg
lairy twingo
fcs013.jpg
the morning stunt show
fcs012.jpg
fcs011.jpg
fcs010.jpg
fcs009.jpg
fcs008.jpg
fcs007.jpg
fcs006.jpg
fcs004.jpg
more of our stand
fcs003.jpg
fcs002.jpg
fcs001.jpg

was a good day jases car is even better in the flesh inket manifold is very very shiney i like alot nice to meet everyone.

for what i see track action was good quite a few very quick cars i didnt see any spills tho, saw steburns go round hes a nutter lol

was going to come to this... and wish i did :worried:

went to ****ty vauxhall show instead... (due to working there) lol

some really fast cars at that show tho. but this looks way way way way more busy

was some really nice cars there i only got a small amount of pics really, gutted i felt ill my mrs had to drive mine home in the end :-( didnt stop her having a play with 3x gt turbos on the way home lol they couldnt keep up either lol i knew i married her for something lol

very quick cars on track, a few 106 gti turbos, saxo vts turbos, a 205 mi16 turbo which was rapid, good turn out on the stand, alot more than i imagined.

very quick cars on track, a few 106 gti turbos, saxo vts turbos, a 205 mi16 turbo which was rapid, good turn out on the stand, alot more than i imagined.

i liked your car alot mate like the black red combo wheels look excellent ,

engine001.jpg

I lost count of how many people came over and stroked my intake pipe lol even heard 2/3 people say it was real carbon fibre lol i wasnt going to correct them lol i even heard a bloke say to his mrs "god hes got loads of carbon fibre on that he mustve spent a fortune" lol not quite a fortune good purchase me thinks def got lots of looks which i was very proud of :smile:

cheers mate, your carbon fibre intake looks the ********, i wana get mine done in carbon now, my car got covered in silicon or something, my wipers were gundering al the way back home. lol

cheers mate, your carbon fibre intake looks the ********, i wana get mine done in carbon now, my car got covered in silicon or something, my wipers were gundering al the way back home. lol

Same here. My car is covered in all kinds of **** atm though, bloody paint, laquer, polish, t-cut, dirt, road film, other bits of random nasty stuff. I feel ashamed of my Clio atm. :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nick FCS 19
///M FCS 24
trackspec197 General Chat 0
Nick FCS 43
R Gallery 9