Fastest Overtake Ever

Tom

Platinum Member
This is mental...

[YOUTUBE]IibcmOyXBZ4[/YOUTUBE]

I'm borderline questioning whether this is even real!

The mirrors reflection doesn't quite stack up, to me...

Looks a bit like an R35 GTR, I had a tuned one for a while (uprated turbos, IC, injectors, exhaust & downpipes and Cobb remap) and trust me, they are that quick!!:thumbsup:

The driver of that film car sounds Chinese as well!!:biggrin:

ETA: yeah, your probably right actually..looking at it again it could be a Vette.

Last edited:
It certainly excited the driver of the camera car, soiled pants either way. :blink:

Looks a bit like an R35 GTR, I had a tuned one for a while (uprated turbos, IC, injectors, exhaust & downpipes and Cobb remap) and trust me, they are that quick!!:thumbsup:
I thought it was a GTR too - from the mirror.

that engine sounded like the driver was giving it some, moving from 1 second to next the ground covered in 4 seconds out of view,

Trying to work out when it's just in front then second later is that 80m he's just covered as that would be about 180mph as looks more than 50 as that would be only 120 and they doing 60 so 3 times faster i think is right

As cool as this is, it's unforgivingly irresponsible. This chap deserves to lose his licence for good. At that speed he could have killed an MPV of kids in a split second.

If it's in germany though, legal on most autobahns.

Not saying it's right, just unrestricted roads.

For other drivers at that speed they can check their mirrors and it would appear clear to pull out.
Also think it may even be faster as doing conversion think camera car is closer to 80mph.

R35 has round tail lights this has oblong tail lights all red, and rear end looks 80/90's styling to me and could be supra with aftermarket light kit

that was me on the way home, was dyin for a wee.

Seriously quick speed, scary fast. Having looked at the video a good few times, and having paused it at the 1 second mark, Ive come to the conclusion its a black blur, although a vette could be a close second guess.

Think it does sound like a mental V8, think the noise off NASCARS. Although im not sure if it looks too tall for a vette though. Quite a big car compare to the other car it overtakes. Not sure though, not the best quality on iphone and its doing 400mph ...

R35 has round tail lights this has oblong tail lights all red, and rear end looks 80/90's styling to me and could be supra with aftermarket light kit

yep I thought the same from the rear lights. Round on a GTR.. and it did look like a Supra or some yank tank vette from the 90's.

yep I thought the same from the rear lights. Round on a GTR.. and it did look like a Supra or some yank tank vette from the 90's.

Having all red tail lights is a yank thing dunno any other countries that do that and if they removed the H-Pipe from headers to system and replaced with an X-pipe then it would lose the usual V8 rumble.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chappers Detailing 8
Robo_#1 Motorsport 25