F**king itunes

Apple..style over substance?

I'll confess that there is an element of making sure that style is high on the priority, but the style isn't just in the looks, it's in the usability too (ergonomics). I'd rather have something that does everything I want in a nice package. The added things an adroid phone offers doesn't attract me away from Apple products. Also love how easy they all integrate with each other, iPad, iPhone, Macbook etc

I'll confess that there is an element of making sure that style is high on the priority, but the style isn't just in the looks, it's in the usability too (ergonomics). I'd rather have something that does everything I want in a nice package. The added things an adroid phone offers doesn't attract me away from Apple products. Also love how easy they all integrate with each other, iPad, iPhone, Macbook etc

Exactly. Most people that go from iPhone to Android usually do come crying back as their Android phone just aint as good.

I also love the seemlessness (sp?) with which all Apple products work. We have an iMac, iPad, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and iPhone 4s (Not S) and everything just works awesomely.

Exactly. Most people that go from iPhone to Android usually do come crying back as their Android phone just aint as good.

I also love the seemlessness (sp?) with which all Apple products work. We have an iMac, iPad, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and iPhone 4s (Not S) and everything just works awesomely.

Ok show off:-p

Lol. After posting I realised it sounded abit pompous ;/

To be fair, I'm just in the process (when I say process I mean convincing the mrs to let me buy them) of changing laptops, computer etc. Getting it all in one shot though is a bit extreme on the wallet

Not having a go, or trying to be confrontational. However.

Sounds like the OP upgraded to iOS5 first, without carrying out a backup. Then backed up his iPhone on first sync with iCloud enabled (which didnt have any contacts) and overwrote his backup. Or didnt merge the contacts with iCloud when it was enabled. Thus, removing al contacts from the device.

To be honest, sounds like user error and nothing to do with iOS5.

I'm also with Noddie. I have just converted a die hard Android fan, that has been using Google devices since the HTC Desire, and he cant put his iPad 2 down now, and will be upgrading to the 4S as soon as his contract expires.

But people love trying to pick holes in Apple products and specifically iTunes. Its by far the best management solution for a phone i have ever used since i converted to iPhone back in 2008.

Similar Thread Suggestions