Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

Destripe it.

It'll be the best thing you ever do.

Much easier to clean the car, and in my eyes, I prefer it stripe-less now... I used to love the stripes, but without I feel is better now.

Actually I was thinking about partly destriping it because of my problem stripe on the roof. Was thinking about wrapping the roof all white like a mini cooper but don't think I will now...

Actually I was thinking about partly destriping it because of my problem stripe on the roof. Was thinking about wrapping the roof all white like a mini cooper but don't think I will now...

You could always take them off and then if you don't like it, put new ones on again.

They'll have to come off if they are perishing anyway :smile:

It's slightly annoying that the stripes started to self destruct after I had started to modify. If they'd been like that when I bought it I would have done something interesting with the colour scheme like the anthracite stripes off the white Gordini with anthracite mirrors, blade and alloys and anthracite front bumper insert.

Very happy with them @Pav. It was from a thread by @DRaider (many thanks for the heads up mate!) and supplied by Regal Autosport. I had to double check the price before I posted above because I couldnt remember if I had just made it up to convince the wife. But i was right, they were only £589 so a bargain...

No worries mate. I bought the same kit and cannot fault it for the price payed.