Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

which ones did you go for Simon??i have some on too..may not look great but they have done their job perfectly protecting my paintwork..
Rallyflapz off the top of my head. Plain as possible, just black with no logos.

All things are go buddy by the sounds of it. Looks forward to pics / designs / thoughts as you go.
Will try and get my thoughts down soon. I need to bring the Clio over to him to see if we can match the blue to what's there already. If not looks like a full retrim front and rear :worried: The only similar blues he could get tended to be the more expensive nappa stuff. Was interesting to see the different hides. He had a real cheapo one there which had the number 13 in it where the cow had been branded. Maybe I could put some race numbers on the car to match :smile:

Will try and get my thoughts down soon. I need to bring the Clio over to him to see if we can match the blue to what's there already. If not looks like a full retrim front and rear :worried: The only similar blues he could get tended to be the more expensive nappa stuff. Was interesting to see the different hides. He had a real cheapo one there which had the number 13 in it where the cow had been branded. Maybe I could put some race numbers on the car to match :smile:

I've got a couple of golf putter-covers i had custom made in Napa; so i'm aware of it and how good it can be. These were from a bit of a "boutique" maker but were £100 a pop, and there's not enough material in them to cover my modesty !

My steering wheel retrim leather part is being done in Napa perforated too.....although that wasn't silly expensive.

But yes - on a whole interior a 'tenner' difference a square foot soon adds up !

Keep us up to date. We're all jealously watching with interest :smile:

Reactions: Gordini
You going to get any embossed design on there, keep the recaro or renaultsport, or gordini??
Good question mate. Yes there will be a bit of both. He has a recaro embossing stamp which leaves a really nice logo. I preferred it to the stitched version which looked a bit cheap. They can make up any stamp for embossing but there was something like a £90 charge for this (although then it is yours so you can use it as much as you like). I think I'll get Gordini embossed and then maybe the renaultsport stitched. Still not 100% decided.

Plans for the seats sound very good, looking forward to seeing the outcome! The centre console looks brilliant, great work from SS.

Plans for the seats sound very good, looking forward to seeing the outcome! The centre console looks brilliant, great work from SS.
Thanks mate. I'm very impatient though so the seats can't come soon enough. Still, got all the external bits to keep me occupied for now...

Reactions: Jimmy
it just pulls out Ben..
As Pav said I think it should be easy. The one painted up is actually one I picked up on eBay. I haven't removed the original yet but it looks pretty easy to take off - same sort of clips as the dash strips. Most hassle will be removing the radio as I don't have a radio removal tool and I'm not sure if my radio is coded. Will figure this out on the weekend.

Reactions: Big Ben
As Pav said I think it should be easy. The one painted up is actually one I picked up on eBay. I haven't removed the original yet but it looks pretty easy to take off - same sort of clips as the dash strips. Most hassle will be removing the radio as I don't have a radio removal tool and I'm not sure if my radio is coded. Will figure this out on the weekend.

I looked into this pre-steering wheel change-over.

Your Radio code should be in the back of the manual. There's a place / sticker for it to be written on.