Expensive forged Nimbus Turbo !

No real progress but some dam good news ktec are taking the boost pipes back I'm going to get a credit and buy a megane induction kit :smile: :smile: brilliant also ste got me an ecu apparently there's a lot of different ecus for a 225/230 but this ones the best one to get only spoken to him over the phone but sounds very clued up and a good bloke so the moment I have the money I'm going by his recommendation his intercooler kit looks really smart but now I have the decision to make black hoses proper oem or red decisions decisions !!

Right managed to get ktec to take back the boost pipe kit full refund nice :smiley: I'm going to get ste's kit tried to transfer him the money today but seems every loyds tsb by me doesn't open Saturdays so ill have to do it Monday instead right since I've owned my megane engine I've been playing about with it seeing what fits what doesn't etc I've learnt all I wanted to but it does mean I've broken some gaskets along the way I e had to buy and replace most of them I took off the breather price that's part of the rocker cover its held on bye 6-8 6mm bolts to see if it would fit a 172 I can't remember if it had a gasket there or if it was a bit of that silicone crap that Renault some times use does any one know the answer to this

Tiniest update ever but progress is progress went for that bargain meg home made induction kit in the end all in postage just tipped £100 the samco bits haven't turned up yet but here's a pic of the filter next day delivery :wink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 87
Bored at lunch so just another little one got a inlet manifold gasket the other day from Renault no where else sells them same as a 250 gasket witch I had one of already but hey ho only £14 next I'm going to get the engine ready to go in all bolted together still waiting for cash at the min starting to annoy me now :l

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 141
Big things have been happening at pj Motorsport over the weekend no pics yet but there's plenty on my phone but the meg lump is in after a few dramas and I spent Monday morning down at sc auto electrics barely awake but I was there in body so after taking out far far too much of my loom its ready for the meg engine I should even get time to put it all back in tomorrow as tonight I got to go to the pub :smile: fingers crossed should move under its own power tomorrow as long as I can get the bottom ball joint back in threads arnt exactly perfect :-/

Yeah runs drives it's ****ing quick as it is with 225bhp I've been in Thailand for a while and my phone was stolen so lost all my pics but there on my face book luckily got a new phone today so time for a big update also I need a new Megan's throttle bodie is anyone has one for sale as my idle is intermittent at2k

Yeah it's a completely different car now I finished it just before I went Thailand so didn't get much chance to drive it but I've been driving it a week now with no real issues i blew a boost pipe off once but that's probably due to me being a **** mechanic lol it's got a few issues tho
1 throttle bodie is ****ed has a intermittent irratic idle
2 one of the engine mounts is royally ****ed
3 battery is loose in the bay I want to replace it with a red top skinny one
4 dash says "check injection"
5 dash says "check emissions "
6 water pumps ****ing noisey :worried:

but it gos like **** so ill sort the rest soon as possible water pump first