ex Nimbus r27r #2054

[MENTION=150]simoxmino[/MENTION] Hi Simo, do you have the power results and graphs for your car? I can't search 194 pages to find them!!!

Cheers

Well kindly link it then please.

I can't see an option in search options to view results as posts and not threads (like most forums have), which means I just get linked back to the root of the thread everytime.

Thanks, not much difference in hardware with mine and simo's engines apart from head work so need to work out where I can gain a bit of power.

[MENTION=38628]TB Rich[/MENTION]

this is the first engine room graph, don't look torque because in engine room they use different way to mesure it

30a7c4a7.jpg

this is the only one dyno i made:
220,8 engine
186 wheels

IMG_3660.jpg

and this is a dyno of a friend of mine almost stock same day
195 engine
167 wheels

9zq35t.jpg

[MENTION=38628]TB Rich[/MENTION] no mate, without aros. Now maybe i've 5/7cv up :smile: [MENTION=58]Raptor6767[/MENTION] rene he had cat200 and a classic exhaust.. i dont know if remap or not

Interesting, thanks dude.
This means that as the R3 230cv cams are wilder than my 403's, there is no way I can get 230bhp from them then. Probably about 220bhp max is all the duration and lift that those cams can do.

Also where is your peek power now mate? The graph shows 7100, do you think it's about the same with the Aros or maybe a little higher? I thought R3 cams peaked about 7800?

Thanks agian.

hi rene, and with remap?

my next config is this: cat200cell+centre section non resonated + one exit with silencer.

similtar like aros but the cat in this position: if96k7.jpg

regards!

I started with 185bhp, fell with Miltek (200cell sportcat and catback) to 179bhp and after the remap went to 190bhp. With V6 airbox and the same remap it went up to 195bhp.

Now, with the added matched/ported inlets, cams, y-pipe, decat, 64mm TB and a remap it's at 210bhp.

DynoIT---ZG-0197-SHPd.jpg

DynoIT---ZG-0197-SNms.jpg

Hoping to make a healthy 220bhp with the custom inlet, headwork and the remap. If all goes well it should run that figure by the end of the year. And then I'm done with the bloody thing.
All that is left then is to sell the engine/gearbox and Meg the Clio. :smiley:

Last edited: