ex Nimbus r27r #2054

after spring 2011 mark.. lsd and maybe short "coppia conica" i don't know the english translate..

http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/...enziale20autobloccante20clio20RS20mod20r3.jpg

before i want to test all this mods...

Interesting your topic.
You have tested many things and you had lots of problems apparently.
When I completed my project, I'd like a little confrontation with you.
I should have finished in the month of July, my preparation is very close to yours.
After I can not lower my car as much as you, as the roads in my area are too damaged.

yes, i had some problem because i had make wrong work with wrong peoples.. i tried reprofiled cams (wrong), after i'll fit schrick cams... these are ok, but i wanted more and for more power we need to change the ecu and other:tongue_smilie:

now i've finally a good step i think ..cams and pistons are :tongue_smilie: renault sport.... :bounce:

tomorrow i'll test.. yesterday and today i'm busy:s

If you change the ECU, your dashboard will ressenbler a garland of Christmas, all the warning lights are lit.

Now if having possibly many electronic problem does not bother you, go.
And in those circumstances you can install it pap_clior3.jpg
:drool::drool:
One of my delirium

That you install this option, but there are too many problems and it cost super expensive since come to some powerful we must change the rods and pistons.
It is the same if you want to put sharper camshafts will require changing the pistons.
And in this case your engine is not really usable in town

my 197 now is a little nervous but only @ low rpm..

yes there are 4 warning light on dash :w00t:

:wiz:

:jump1:

You're completely crazy, I love it.
If you still have the original ECU you can do away with the warning lights in your remap or a Renault garage (but then your manufacturer's warranty is over).

In France you can not go too far in preparations mechanical, because this is forbidden and the police often control sports vehicles.
In my country, when we make a preparation makes it so discreet.
I live in a country of old people:angry:

Merry Christmas to all.

The problem is that in the case of Simoxmino if a real problem on one of one of the cases already on alert, it may be too late before there have a break.

So my advice is go cheap simoxmino see gargiste equipped with Renault for the diagnostic codes to erase errors.
Anyway given the number of changes the manufacturer's warranty is out .

But at least retains the essential information for monitoring your engine.

Or install it:

http://www.zeitronix.com/Products/zt2/zt2.htm#LCD

Merry Christmas to all.

The problem is that in the case of Simoxmino if a real problem on one of one of the cases already on alert, it may be too late before there have a break.

So my advice is go cheap simoxmino see gargiste equipped with Renault for the diagnostic codes to erase errors.
Anyway given the number of changes the manufacturer's warranty is out .

But at least retains the essential information for monitoring your engine.

Or install it:

http://www.zeitronix.com/Products/zt2/zt2.htm#LCD

sorry but...:biggrin::biggrin: i've not problems... them are the normal warning when you fit a different ecu..
the 197 is perfect..:hug:

the zeitronix is a mega piece of kit!!!! usd it in near enough alll my 5 gtturbos', + my 172 and maybe it will be seeing the 197 lolz.

Still no pics ? ;/

Eheh i know... Sorry but this is not a good period..
Many work, the weather is not good and the sun goes down too soon..

I start for the work 8am and back @ home 8pm..

This sunday i'll go to franciacorte circuit to test all works with my friend and his ph1..
I'll make some photos and videos..:clap: