ex Nimbus r27r #2054

great meet!, no offence meant but the cheap wheels on the RACING BLUE R27 make me wanna puke.... nothing worse possible to ruin a beautiful car like that.... good enough he's not using budget tyres, please simo convince that guy to ditch those wheels.... standard r27 wheels look way better! not to say oz ultraleggera, allegeritas or speedline turinis, man this ruined my day LOL

great meet!, no offence meant but the cheap wheels on the RACING BLUE R27 make me wanna puke.... nothing worse possible to ruin a beautiful car like that.... good enough he's not using budget tyres, please simo convince that guy to ditch those wheels.... standard r27 wheels look way better! not to say oz ultraleggera, allegeritas or speedline turinis, man this ruined my day LOL
:lol::lol::lol:

i think the same.......:poke::poke:

the world is beautiful because it is different but...:poke:

Love this thread, great work. I dont read a thing, just look at the images! nice country, great cars and no fat chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

We (friends) are testing the 330mm disc

we fit a bolt 9mm behind the caliper for simulate the caliper position!

28m1kbs.jpg

with the original wheels don't fit but with tecmagnesio champion and turini and evocorse they fit!

ultraleggera test coming soon

1zbys1z.jpg

34e9545.jpg

x0nyih.jpg

2qb89sp.jpg

oispc6.jpg

20k9f2c.jpg

2r3h2s1.jpg

72d9x2.jpg

vdiy4w.jpg

2n1g7rn.jpg

vded95.jpg