ex Nimbus r27r #2054

Hi mate!

here the results.. good:biggrin: bad:glare: neutral news..

:biggrin:good..:biggrin::biggrin:
229cv=225bhp @7500

dyno maha 15% climb

:glare:bad..
i've a little problem with the ecu.. this evening we'll try to reset the ecu with renault pc programm and we'll see if the problem repeats.. the problem for me is from the lambda sensor.. yestarday we've remove it to fit the wide band and for me the ecu saw strange values..
and we remove and fit also the water thermostat for move the pam from pc to the car. This for 4/5 times..
i think that the ecu become mad:blush:

:001_huh:neutral..
i lose around 5/10 bhp from 3000 to 4800.. but when we want fun we need from 4500 to 7500:biggrin: like this my video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pUiWO5Gpe4

for remedy to the neutral news i'll use a light flywheel.. 5.4kg

Last edited:
Great gains :scared::scared: - upload the dyno print outs so we can see the torque curve. :001_wub:

How much did you have before the cams, airbox and the remap?

Brilliant Simox !!!

Is 7500 still your redline or have you had it moved to 8000 you may find a couple more bhp?

I know the Clio R3 maxi revs to 8500.

yes mates..is good step...
the redline now is @ 8000 but i don't change always @ 7900/8000.. usually i change @ 7500..

i'm sorry only to have less power under the 4500/5000 but with a good cams is necessary..
for me this airbox is not the best for this step.. i'll try to re-put the v6 airbox soon and test if is better.. probably the new is the best @ hi speed and @ high step (r3maxi) but for my step ... i don't know.. probably with the v6 airbox i've a little gain to the torque curve @ low rpm

the overlay is the new map over the last map 225 vs 207..

respect the first map (196cv) i'm always over with this new 225

6h3h8i.jpg

Last edited:
So the gain with the airbox, cams & the remap is = 225-207 = 18bhp?

yes.. 18bhp..

:glare:bad news... the ecu error remain also if we delete it with renault pc... there is something of bad..

with this message the car is un-driveable.. and now the message compare after 10/20sec:closedeyes:

We need to adjuste the ecu setting! Hihihi
this evening i'll try to reset the ecu staying without battery for a night and tomorrow i'll drive the car for some km..
For me the ecu has memorized some wrong data during the "no lambda"

could be something that needs a few kms to clear it up ?

deleting the ecu memory, the lambda sensor saves the new data in her memory without considering the old data.. so maybe the problem disappears...maybe..! i hope..

if with this trick i don't resolve.. i need to go back for adjuste the map..:angry: