evens halshaw are F***ing cowboys

If they have already done a bad repair surely thats like an admission that they've damaged it? Why would they repair something they hadn't damaged......

Id never buy another car from Evans Halshaw they are the same all around the country. (wont go into details but they are as stated in the title CROOKS)

As above they've already tried to repair it now so they have to fix what they have ****ed up anyway. I havent got the patience for stuff like this i would have gone beserk. I know this isn't the way to handle things but they have a duty to care for your vehicle while its in they're posession and then to turn around after ****ing up a smart repair and deny it ... Boils my blood and its not even my car.

You have a strong case though mate so get straight onto the phone to small claims court

The best way to deal with Evans halshaw is to go mental as my dad did when I bought a car and the seat was ripped Whitch they had supposedly repaired, they soon gave in when he went mad, it was probly because there was patential customers in there.

Can't stand Evans halshaw it wants bombing