Evening all...

Hi All,
Names Mark, just convinced the wife she could not be without a Renault clio 197 in her life this weekend! personally i've always wanted one, but the time had come to change her daily driver( 1.4 corsa) for something a little more special ! This weekend we test drove a Fiesta ST, a VXR corsa and the clio, it's fairly obvious what she went for, i'm glad in a way cause i'll get to drive it as well, which will be a result. Its a 2008 car with cup pack 20,000 miles and it's mint the only colour she would have was white, so we had to trapes all over england as there's not to many 197 non cup's in white!, it was a bit of a no brainer really, but compared to the other two cars it's a hoot ! not sure about Renault ownership as i've only owned 1 renault 20 years ago that was a 5 and it was made of tin, glad to see they have improved!!! Got a years warantee from the dealer but i might extend it before i pick the car up in a couple of weeks.

clio-1.jpg

photo.jpg

I might even convince her to use it on the track, as we use mine at the moment, as i'm a bit of a track slag :biggrin:

0X1W0954.jpg

P.s Nice forum you have got here :thumbup:

Laters........

They've improved a lot and continue to generation to generation, still not a german car but they're ok.

Where you based chap? Nice to have another track goer, looks like we'll have to have a big track day meet sometime :smile: