Eibach springs

Just been on the Eibach web-site, and it appears they do different springs for the 197 and 200, and for the cup/sport chassis of each. But all the UK suppliers seem to just stock one option (ie for 197+200 whether cup or not).

Anyone know if there's a UK supplier that offers the different versions?

I ordered some yesterday off the Larkspeed website, £150! Bargin!!
There was only one option on there, and also on the Ktec and World of parts website too.

I would expect that if you are explicit in terms of that part no. you want, you will find one of the suppliers is willing to special order that particular kit.

Good man, it doesn't state if they are for Cup or not though?

As far as i know that doesn't matter. They are just a spring, they will work with the Cup or FF damper to retain a similar ride if a bit harder but just rides a little lower = looks better.

They wont work on a normal Clio, there is a different spec for them.

As far as i know that doesn't matter. They are just a spring, they will work with the Cup or FF damper to retain a similar ride if a bit harder but just rides a little lower = looks better.

They wont work on a normal Clio, there is a different spec for them.

They are different. On the Eibach site, there is a seperate option for each version, each with a different part number.

2.0 16V - 06.2010 E10-75-008-02-22
2.0 16V 07.2010 - E10-75-008-11-22
2.0 16V SPORT - 06.2010 E10-75-008-07-22
2.0 16V SPORT 07.2010 - E10-75-008-14-22

According to Eibach, they lower a cup 20mm front, 25mm lower
Non cup 30mm front and rear.

I'm going to order a set, and given that Eibach appear to have gone to the trouble of developing individual solutions for each version, I'll make damn sure it's the correct one!

I'm going to order a set, and given that Eibach appear to have gone to the trouble of developing individual solutions for each version, I'll make damn sure it's the correct one!

I'll be very interested to see what you think of these mate, I'm not a fan of the ride height on my clio (cup pack), but I am a fan of the ride/handling! I've heard mixed reviews of the H&R and these seem pretty cheap too which is a bonus (if they're any good)

I've just looked on the Eibach website and its the same part number for both 197 models!
The Clio 2.0 16v mentioned in the above post is not the Renaultsport model.

2.0 16V SPORT - 06.2010 // E10-75-008-07-22 // F11-75-008-07-VA F11-75-008-07-HA // Front Axle Load - 1000 kg // Rear Axle Load 880 kg // Front 20 mm // Rear 25 mm

Where did you read there are different ones?

As BenW has already pointed out; the Cup is lower than the FF, therefore the springs will lower the FF by the amounts above.
The Cup will be lowered less approx 7mm so: 13mm at Front - 18mm at Back Approx.

Last edited: