Drivers door lock

use the card key more, better than pressing button on the handle.

that what I do & save my handle.

Ive found if you jetwash your car alot put some tape over the sensor and button as mine does it/ did it, then worked again, then did it, but kept working again, try waiting awile , change the batteries that helps i think. But obviously if theres a fault with it, it'll need replacing.

Ive found if you jetwash your car alot put some tape over the sensor and button as mine does it/ did it, then worked again, then did it, but kept working again, try waiting awile , change the batteries that helps i think. But obviously if theres a fault with it, it'll need replacing.

Good point about jet washing I never do the door handles boot latch with the jet and change the batteries regular

Hi just replaced my drivers button £56 from Renault for the button there is a very gd how to in the how to section mine now works perfect

Was that on a Clio or Meg? I didn't think you could do just the button on the Clio; I replaced the complete handle, around £80 iirc

I've got the same but I think it's the connector between the door and the body, wiggle that and it works for a bit, guessing poor connection but can't find out which wires do what in the door? Might be worth a look before buying a new handle?!