Drink or T-total.

Hahahaha!

It's a thing I used to laugh about yeas ago.

I can't hack wine anymore, I must be getting past it now in my premature old age.

I am a massive pernoni fan ATM.

The extent of me drinking would be Corona, Peroni, Black Sheep, Guiness, Mojitos, Tetleys, John Smiths...

Actually I should probably list what I wont drink... :tongueout:

The extent of me drinking would be Corona, Peroni, Black Sheep, Guiness, Mojitos, Tetleys, John Smiths...

Actually I should probably list what I wont drink... :tongueout:

+1 to that mate, I know who I'm hanging round with at the November meet, sounds like we're meeting up with a load of t totalers :wink:

Please don't tell me you decant it Rich, it doesn't need to 'breathe' hahaha! :wink:

Oh and I don't decant it no, but some of the "better" red wines do need to breath a little. I just take the cork out and leave it for a bit.

I did leave a bottle of red out for 2 days the other month without a lid on and it was gorgeous lol

Cool cool sounds like a plan! IMO you cant go to a bar and not have a drink or two!

Im not a fan of wine so you are own your own with that. I have served enough of the 'posh' stuff to know there is very little difference between them (quite possible that I just can't tell the difference though!) :smile:

Peroni has a funny taste that leaves u wanting more. Add a drop of lime n uve got a drink n a half.

Pretty much t-total for me, drink maybe twice a year and that's normally when/if I'm injured as I get quite down and need some more pain relief. There are far better drugs out there then alcohol if I wanted to 'do' something.

Ive been T-Total since i past my test and it doesnt bother me one bit id rather put what little i do earn into a nice car then piss it away. I said id never drink again after passing my test 12 years ago and i havent, my grandparents relied on my heavily for years untill the last of them past away the other year. plus the last 2 times i went out i spued up anything with alcohol in it and i wasnt drunk to start with so it wasnt that, so ive never touch the stuff since and wont :smile:

The odd drink, never much any more. Used to drink myself silly in my younger days but can't handle it anymore.
A 'night out' normally consists of 3 pints now, or maybe 3-4 glasses of wine.
More than does the job.

Never drink a thing when I drive though, often get the piss taken out of me 'you're allowed one' type jibes but don't really see the point.

Drink drink drink both alcohol and t lol

Imo you don't ever get on the same level as people if your not drinking

Just makes for amusement when ypu watch people get hammered and you still sober

Being sober when others are dunk can be brilliant, but then it cant be so annoying you want to shoot yourself.

I always pick Gem and her mates up if they have a girly night out, dont like the idea of them or her standing round for an hour for a taxi. But having a car full of p***** up girls when your driving them home is one of the most annoying things in the world. Im about ready to push them out the car by the time i get home lol

Yep I enjoy a drink now and again. Ended up smashed on Saturday night, still feel a bit delicate even today!! If my mates are out to get drunk and I am sober, there comes a point when I need to leave them to it as the chat and behaviour becomes irritating!!

Similar Thread Suggestions