Door Pillar Vinyl

Has anyone removed this for the door pillar? I did on my previous car and it looked better. I think as my car is black and the vinyl is a grey looking colour it just looks a bit naff.

What people think?

I haven't tried any vynl on the door pillar mate but what I will say is that I have to spray some back to black on the black door pillars again as sun bleeches the black out so it's not as black and looking a bit grey.

I haven't tried any vynl on the door pillar mate but what I will say is that I have to spray some back to black on the black door pillars again as sun bleeches the black out so it's not as black and looking a bit grey.

Yeah I have been since I've had the car, cleaned the door strip vinyl with G101, and the dressed with Auto Glym's bumper care.

I have seen a lot of 197s without the pillar vinyl. Give it a go seeing as your car is black it seems a little silly to have it.

I would also avoid b2b its cack. Get some Aerospace 303 on it and it will come up nice and be protected from the suns rays.

I have seen a lot of 197s without the pillar vinyl. Give it a go seeing as your car is black it seems a little silly to have it.

I would also avoid b2b its cack. Get some Aerospace 303 on it and it will come up nice and be protected from the suns rays.

yeah alot of the white one's I've seen don't have it

Cheers for your advice mate, I will look into some Aerospace 303 and if I can buy a little pot of it as I don't need much for door pillars and front black vents I will get some.