Dont know how it happened ...

Clairey-Lou

Platinum Member
But I now have two cars (as I wouldn't get rid of my 197 Clio)

So here's the Clio & his new "little" friend :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 2944173-5.jpg
    2944173-5.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 120
I think it will be one of those "once in a blue moon" drivable cars :wink:
Its not actually too bad if I am honest ... Yes to fill it up would be about £80 but I wouldn't do that as I don't drive far really. May buy a house near a petrol station though, just incase :smile:
And insurance was about a grand, so not as bad as I thought :smile:

They aren't far off each other colour wise either which is unlike me who always thought "white is right" for cars :smile:

nice one.

my mate had a normal M3, only had it a few months, as he didnt really gel with it.

nice cars, just seem a little lifeless. Sound good at full chat mind!

And i personally wouldnt say no to a CSL!

nice one.

my mate had a normal M3, only had it a few months, as he didnt really gel with it.

nice cars, just seem a little lifeless. Sound good at full chat mind!

And i personally wouldnt say no to a CSL!

Haha, I would have to say that I feel like I am in a plane when I put my foot down, it kind of takes off and you dont realise how fast your actually going, probably not the best thing lol.

But I would have to say that the Clio is more "fun" as it handles better in all conditions where as the M3 is rapid in the dry and probably life threatening in the wet :O

Nice one, bang for buck prob one of the best 4 seater Cabs out there for the money. I found the only thing that lets these down is the chassis flex tho, but you have to be pushing it to feel it and compared to the coupe, you can REALLY feel it. As a fast top down crusier tho, great car, yours looking especially tasty with the CSL rims.

Its mad, round our way I've seen 2 Estoril blue M3 cabs like yours recently, on both occasions, driven by women. Without sounding sexist, I think the colour really suits the car..if your a women. For a bloke, its a bit elllo sailor tho..:tongueout:inky:

Nice one, bang for buck prob one of the best 4 seater Cabs out there for the money. I found the only thing that lets these down is the chassis flex tho, but you have to be pushing it to feel it and compared to the coupe, you can REALLY feel it. As a fast top down crusier tho, great car, yours looking especially tasty with the CSL rims.

Its mad, round our way I've seen 2 Estoril blue M3 cabs like yours recently, on both occasions, driven by women. Without sounding sexist, I think the colour really suits the car..if your a women. For a bloke, its a bit elllo sailor tho..:tongueout:inky:

It is a girlie blue ... would you consider "man" colours as the black with red leather and the red M3's then :wink:

Are you not from around my way then? I havent seen any estroil blue ones here either, but then again I dont see any Albi Blue Clio's either ... or maybe I am just blind lol

i love them wheels to bits

mate of mine saw a set on ebay and paid a fortune for them to put on his Z4M Coupe and them when he went to the ring he stuffed it

Gutted!

Car looks spankin! :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions