Dont buy OEM brake pads

I do like the OEM pads but i have found sometimes they don't slow me down as much as id like too sometimes compared to other cars with OEM pads iv driven..

But iv just put some more on..

first time i drive my car with oem pads like first time i have to brake they aren't great, but after that they are superb!

if you can get near the limits of the standard brakes on the road then your kidding yourself on

the standard set up is superb.

Got to change mine soon, and really cant decide on oem pads or just going with ds2500's to see what they are like.. hmmmmm

I recently had ds2500's fitted along with braided lines and brembo hc discs. Made a huge difference to my car. Standard pads are plenty good enough for the road though in fairness. ds2500's are what you want if your going to go on the track.

I would highly recommend ATE Super Blue fluid, you can get it off the shelf in most Eurocarparts. Not cheap though, but rated for very high tempretures!

out of curiosity i have never changed mine on the 197 in 3 yrs and 20,000 miles would anyone suggest i need to do it?

i would recommend a strip down - remove pads - clean and lube will make a difference - the pads corrode and sieze in the calipers !

Similar Thread Suggestions