Do you like it up the rear?

A bloke tried gettin in my car a few weeks ago. On his own so he must have been confident, He told me to get out when he realised the car was locked he didnt know what to do.
Anyway, i did and now im waiting for a letter through my door saying im in bother for ABH!

mate i'd get a letter written to the prime minister for that one. just the other day he was giving a massive speech on his 'big society' he mentioned in it how we, as a country and people, need to start doing the 'right' thing. and not letting scummers get away with this.

i'd be in the same boat as you, facing some kind of charge. the establishment are morons. they'd rather see some c**t have off with your pride and joy and you lose out, than see them get a slap. police, laywers, courts + judges are all in it together, thick as thieves....

mate i'd get a letter written to the prime minister for that one. just the other day he was giving a massive speech on his 'big society' he mentioned in it how we, as a country and people, need to start doing the 'right' thing. and not letting scummers get away with this.

i'd be in the same boat as you, facing some kind of charge. the establishment are morons. they'd rather see some c**t have off with your pride and joy and you lose out, than see them get a slap. police, laywers, courts + judges are all in it together, thick as thieves....

I wasnt taking any chances seen as though i wasnt far from when my car is parked fairly ofter, I wasnt letting him think he could coume back for another go!

Im fed up of the scum thinking they can take what we all work hard for just because they feel they are owed something because bobs their uncle and also their Dad!

Last xmas i had about a grands worth of stuff stolen from my Ph2 1.2, They wer after my sterio but they got the xmas stuff i had just bought for the missus aswell!

The police did nothing so this time i felt i had to make sure i had it sorted!

This society it messed up and the genuine fair folk in the world need to do something about it.

Rant over, Back to tailgaters:argue:

Last edited:
The police did nothing so this time i felt i had to make sure i had it sorted!

This society it messed up and the genuine fair folk in the world need to do something about it.

police rarely want to know tbh mate. there was a mate of mine at my old unit, who's next door neighbour was getting slapped about by her husband. after it happened a few times, his dad heard it happening again, so he went in and stopped it and gave him a slap, and he got done for breaking and entering and abh - that is a fu**ing disgrace and a prime example. should have been given a grand from the scummers pockets IMO.

I hate/love tailgaters, i do the slow down trick and then if need be speed up. One i had was joining the A55 bypass and seen a merc coming up the by pass but didnt wish to move over and let me join. As was joining deceides to move over, so put my foot down. He got quite annoyed as he couldnt get past until gettin to the higher end scale of double figures. I was quite happy with the little clio, because the merc was a 2.5 estate. :smile:

i agree get the letter written i see these scum bags day in day out in my work swaning about the prison as if they have done no wrong and that we the normal law abiding citizen get srewed over. Well done on smacking the fool

police rarely want to know tbh mate. there was a mate of mine at my old unit, who's next door neighbour was getting slapped about by her husband. after it happened a few times, his dad heard it happening again, so he went in and stopped it and gave him a slap, and he got done for breaking and entering and abh - that is a fu**ing disgrace and a prime example. should have been given a grand from the scummers pockets IMO.

Thats a disgrace mate, but it seems to be what happens, Just like thebloke who broke his legs while breaking into a garage sued the owner for the roof being unstable, its all part of the same messed up system..

And my comment isnt a go at police men and women as individuals, as i know a load and they all seem to thisnk like us, its the who "system" thats the problem. The folk at the top.

I generally do the slowing down thing. At about 26MPH, they get disproportionately angry. :smiley: I leave them to it on normal roads, but when I'm doing steady 50-60MPH down the lanes and some tw@t in a Picasso or something equally as inept does it then I do the old ''cheeky wave, drop it into second'' trick. Byeee!!!

Also, I've noticed that if I'm indicating to change lanes, people will speed up to try and close the gap so I can't get in. Generally they're in a BMW/Audi/Passat diesel with some sh!t effort of a suit on and a bluetooth c0ck stuck to the side of their heads. Not to sterotype or anything... People in decent cars that probably realise that I'm not in a 1.2 with a bodykit generally let me in though and I get flashed out of junctions a lot more than I ever did when I had my 205 GTi.

I also get the gimp cars with the chooons on giving me the eye at the lights and all the rest of it. It's funny when they ''scream'' off and I just pull away normally, thus making them look like utter bellends to everyone in the immediate vicinty. :smiley:

The first week i had mine, a VW passat came right up behind coming around a roundabout. Joining bypass was still up behind but slowly started to pull away, got a friendly little flash off him as i pulled off.

I also get the gimp cars with the chooons on giving me the eye at the lights and all the rest of it. It's funny when they ''scream'' off and I just pull away normally, thus making them look like utter bellends to everyone in the immediate vicinty. :smiley:

haha i do this all the time.. plus the clio's not actually that quick off the line so wouldn't want to lose!

52b09f7d-1062-4527-b7a4-179cf0d0530b.jpg

as paul said. drop it into 3rd. and leave them for dead its the only way :smile: i had a van up my arse today (really hurt ha ha ha) no seriously M60 around swinton, renault kangoo up my jacksie . . . . bye bye kangoo.