Different fuels = different drive?

Luckily i have a Shell just a mile or so from me. But when i venture out of town; travelling via Shell outlets consumes my life :sunglasses:
haha..so sad and cute!!like looking in the mirror....:sweatsmile:
Well despite telling Pav 50 times when he’s saying no I’ll hang on for fuel, that he’s NOT going to find a shell station in the most remote part of the route 500 lol where fuel stations are few and far between full stop!
you were right,yeat i had hope..call me a believer :innocent:
I admire his optimism !
or his naivety :sunglasses:

@sevenfourate it seems that your theory of new fuel may be correct. Either that or the fuel I got from there previously was bottom of the barrel...it runs spot on with VP now and I'm keen to keep to either that or Momentum as a rule. Plus BP Ultimate is a rip off where I am....

Reactions: sevenfourate
@sevenfourate it seems that your theory of new fuel may be correct. Either that or the fuel I got from there previously was bottom of the barrel...it runs spot on with VP now and I'm keen to keep to either that or Momentum as a rule. Plus BP Ultimate is a rip off where I am....

Good to hear ! How many miles in are you ?

While you might not be as dedicated to it as me - at least you have a choice now...

Good to hear ! How many miles in are you ?

While you might not be as dedicated to it as me - at least you have a choice now...

About 75 miles over today and yesterday, not much I know but it feels good and isn't at all like it was before....

Definitely still flying the Tesco Momentum flag for sure as it's easy to get to from work but with a few Shell garages around me on some of my 'regular' routes I may start popping in more often. Might bung a Redex through it too, keep meaning to grab a bottle when I fill up..

Might bung a Redex through it too, keep meaning to grab a bottle when I fill up..
that's what i've been adding for the last month..just finished the bottle nd must say the engine is ticking over quieter and i get more stable idle..

Please tell me I’m not the only one with a Shell app?!

Yep, I have the app too Ben :smile:

So who else has the Pay at the Pump option through the app - or Fill and Go, whichever it is they call it?? You scan the barcode QR thing at the pump and they take payment from your PayPal account. Avoids you going in the shop. We have it in Leeds, but last time I mentioned it to @Chris he'd not heard of it....

Reactions: Big Ben
Yep, I have the app too Ben :smile:

So who else has the Pay at the Pump option through the app - or Fill and Go, whichever it is they call it?? You scan the barcode QR thing at the pump and they take payment from your PayPal account. Avoids you going in the shop. We have it in Leeds, but last time I mentioned it to @Chris he'd not heard of it....
That’s a step to far for me mate!
Cold hard cash:wink:

Reactions: Jimmy
That’s a step to far for me mate!
Cold hard cash:wink:

TBH I've only used it a few times, because one of those times the app must have crashed during the process and I drove off thinking it was all fine - once you've scanned the QR code it tells you to leave your phone in the car, fill up and then F off. Which I did.

Then when I got home I realised there'd been a glitch and panicked for a few days thinking I'd done a drive-away! Until it finally appeared on my PayPal account, and I vowed to use cash in the future :smile:

Reactions: Pav and Big Ben
TBH I've only used it a few times, because one of those times the app must have crashed during the process and I drove off thinking it was all fine - once you've scanned the QR code it tells you to leave your phone in the car, fill up and then F off. Which I did.

Then when I got home I realised there'd been a glitch and panicked for a few days thinking I'd done a drive-away! Until it finally appeared on my PayPal account, and I vowed to use cash in the future :smile:

Yeah sod that for a game of soldiers!!