KTR plate differential vs Wavetrac or quaife

Hi everyone!

Recently I bought a Clio 3 RS 2012 model, my background is mostly a turbocharged examples but always been a fan of clio since the williams days.. So took this decision to join this part of the pure driving pleasure units which is the RS.

Basically I am into autox, time attack and track days, a bit of a heavy user on that side.

The car has B14 coilover, KTR intake, KTR catback, and powerflex all over bumper to bumper, so next is an LSD and I am not an expert when it comes to renault sport cars, what suits more to get the results I need for my type usage.

Would appreciate your help big time :smile:

I've just put a Quaif on my road car and am very happy with it, however when speaking to Sean at Jade Developments he suggested he could set a plate diff up for the road and it would do a better job. I'd recommend a conversation with Sean as he seems to know his stuff and sets up Clio race cars for a living. Just google Jade Developments and you'll find his Facebook site with contact details...

Reactions: Shark of DR
I've just put a Quaif on my road car and am very happy with it, however when speaking to Sean at Jade Developments he suggested he could set a plate diff up for the road and it would do a better job. I'd recommend a conversation with Sean as he seems to know his stuff and sets up Clio race cars for a living. Just google Jade Developments and you'll find his Facebook site with contact details...
Thanks for the feedback, will definitely do.
Have a look around wavetrac too! Their LSD works in a whole different concept specially on hard cornering when the outer wheel left off, in that scenario comes the wavetrac technology

@Shark of DR ... could you let us (me) know, what diff (and set up) you'll go for? much appreciated. thanks.
I'll definitely do and with a full feedback about it, but so far im mostly convinced with wavetrac as per my experience with VAGs before, but the good thing that they developed a product for RS 197/200

I'll definitely do and with a full feedback about it, but so far im mostly convinced with wavetrac as per my experience with VAGs before, but the good thing that they developed a product for RS 197/200

yup. thanks to some guys over at the german clio forum. :smile:
interested in the wavetrac as well. looks to be a much better option than a quaife.

Reactions: Shark of DR