Different exhaust tips?

Yeah I did, where the pinch bolts screw through the tips Thers 2 raised pieces inside I had to file these off as there pretty much an exact fit, it's very soft alloy so took no effort at all to file away n I just used 60mm jubilees to secure them in place, they took about 20 mins from box removal to fitted to the car

Hey Matt, I just bought 2 of these. Did you have to remove the diffuser to get them on? Cheers!

Sorry only just seen this mate.

No I left the diffuser on, there is a little bit of metal that will need filing down on the inside of the new tips - this will allow you to just push them on to the existing exhaust tips.

I just tapped mine on with a rubber mallet making sure they were far enough on to be secure, whilst making sure they were level with the opposite side. I think some people use jubilee clips to hold them on but I just tapped mine on and they've been on for 2+ years with no problems.

Just make sure they are on central to your diffuser holes so they aren't touching the plastic.

Reactions: seeka
Sorry only just seen this mate.

No I left the diffuser on, there is a little bit of metal that will need filing down on the inside of the new tips - this will allow you to just push them on to the existing exhaust tips.

I just tapped mine on with a rubber mallet making sure they were far enough on to be secure, whilst making sure they were level with the opposite side. I think some people use jubilee clips to hold them on but I just tapped mine on and they've been on for 2+ years with no problems.

Just make sure they are on central to your diffuser holes so they aren't touching the plastic.
Thank you mate! Hopefully mine will arrive today or Monday.