Differences between the 197 and 197 F1 Models?

Im new here, so was just looking for some differences between the 197 and the 197 F1 Models, Obviously the bucket seats and decals are the main differences. I also notice there isnt any exhaust tips on the F1 and on normal 197's there seems to be some?

I'm looking at buying an F1 Edition as I like the look of them and was just after the differences between the two variances.

Thanks! :hug1:

The 197 F1 (AKA R27) has the cup pack and painted calipers too. The exhaust is exactly the same on the two models. The tips you can buy yourself off ebay which make the exhaust stand out more (unless you are talking about the silver rings thats on the 200?)

Im not sure if the things like push start and keyless entry are standard or not, only had mine 7 months so someone please correct me if any of the above is incorrect :smile:

Yep, cup pack, seats and decals were the difference. Before the R27 you couldn't get the cup pack. The keyless entry was std on all 197's apart from the CUP models which had normal keys.

Options were projectors or xenons, climate control, rain sensitive wipers, auto lights (probably more, but that's what I can remember off the top of my head)