Did someone say COD for dinner???

The images are taken aboard a customers vessels of mines..

The images below are of a Peterhead vessel called the 'MV Harvester' and have been taken by a crewman onboard the sister vessel named 'MV Ocean Harvest'

The images are currently circling the UK in an email named 'Did somebody say COD for dinner' (i know this because i have a portfolio of the vessels as my equipment i supply is aboard the vessel and a London friend sent me the email with knowing i dealt with them)..

image010.jpg
image009.jpg
image008.jpg
image007.jpg
image006.jpg
image005.jpg
image004.jpg
image003.jpg
image002.jpg

Ohh and to clear things up, these guys are hauling a net behind them, one side of the net attached to one vessel and the other side attached to the other vessel and the net could go back near a mile and under as far as 1200m..

Next time you order fish just think of these guys..

ferk me sideways - i'd rather be in afghan that do that!! when i saw COD, i instantly thought it was Call of Duty, lol.

^^^ i thought the same call of duty. must be an addicted, like me :smile:

Big respect to them out there, as you wont get me on a boat never mind that. lol

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that looks fun, beats sitting at a desk....

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that looks fun, beats sitting at a desk....

lol! It is fun! Iv been out in weather like that many many times testing the equipment. One minute you will be standing at one side of the wheelhouse, next minute the other side without even moving ur legs (you physically get thrown).

Or you will be standing on the Aft (back) deck and someone will shout 'Hud on' (Hold on) and you basically have to grab anything that is fixed to the boat so a wave doesn't take you overboard.

:lol:

prefer haddock :thumbup:

There's always one smart ar*e :wink: haha! And these guys do catch haddock. They catch up to 15 different species.

good cod thats rough felt sick just lookin at them
hate the sea:tongueout:anic: