Definitive Meg Conversion Parts list

i think ive sourced an engine from RSC but can anyone give me a definative list of what i need to ask them for??ive looked at the list in the How To section but it doesnt give an exact listcheers

you need turbo, engine, gearbox, gear selector cables and stick, driveshafts, intercooler and pipework, wiring loom, coolant pipes, cat, downpipe and ecu.......

So im guessing if i dont need the gear box i wont need the selector cables and stick?? Also what do people look ask for when searching. Obviously mileage and weather u can hear it running. Anything else??

do yourself a favour and buy a 250 engine and put a megane gearbox in straight away that will save you changing it in the long run! if I done mine again I would of bought a 250 engine as now I want more power im going to have to forge my engine where as a 250 will handle more power to start with I have a megane box in mine with lsd and id of probably not put the original lsd in id of bought a quaiffe or gripper but hey ho maybe you can learn from my mistakes lol

Why would you prefer the quaife? Do you have any experience with the quaife in a megane being better?

i'd go for the megane box too btw, clio box is just so short geared!