Database errors

Maz

Platinum Member
Is it just me ? not been able to get on all day however it says I have last visited today at...

Second time this has happened and I wondered if it was the site or somthing at my end ?!?

I couldn't get the site to load for love nor money yesterday.

No problems today though.

Its the second time its happened this week for me, just hanging, not opening and then a couple of times came up with a database error.

I had this exact problem, but only on my phone.

It was fine on the laptop, while at the same time wouldn't work on my phone.

I have been in contact with the hosts earlier after immense problems last night!

Yeah same with me.

I have sent them another e-mail, see what they say this time.

Mike

I blame Mike.. was fine when Jase was in charge :-p *steals the ban button from Mike*

its no ones fault I guess just the server load maybe a little high.. maybe try disabling Search for the time being as this can cause a lot of queries on the database causing it to freak? just an idea! although if its shared hosting it may not make any difference!

I wasn't blaming anyone or having a go, just wanted to know if anyone else was having problems or if it was a problem at my end :smile:

I wasn't blaming anyone or having a go, just wanted to know if anyone else was having problems or if it was a problem at my end :smile:

Don't worry Maz, its just Mike having a joke about the ban button :thumbup1: He tries to scare us. But really i would just love to do this to him >> :poke:

:smile:

As for the database errors, it keeps happening to me but im used to it due to it happens on quite a few other forums im on.

Its the second time its happened this week for me, just hanging, not opening and then a couple of times came up with a database error.

exactly the same as me Maz,

i couldnt get on at all yesterday on my own laptop, :worried:

but could get straight on with the misses laptop and straight on from my I-phone as well.

Been having problems on and off for about 3 weeks. As I say though, only sometimes.

Similar Thread Suggestions